We are excited to announce that we are ready to re-open our doors! The safety and health of our staff and students is our top priority and we are preparing for a safe, slow re-opening with a hybrid of live-streamed classes, in-studio classes, and outdoor classes
- We will have a limited in-studio schedule and will be gradually increasing our schedule. There will be time left between classes in order to disinfect and air out the studio.
- Masks/facial coverings will be required in the studio but optional during class while you are on your mat. We will be offering some “mask/facial covering required” classes which will be labeled on the schedule.
- We will be continuing our live online class schedule and outdoor class schedule
Pre-Registration will be required for all classes. Be sure to sign up early to reserve a spot in class
Effective August 10th:
At Indigo Hot Yoga, 555 Passaic Ave:
Mondays and Wednesdays 6-7am Hot Yoga
At Indigo Yoga, 351 Bloomfield Ave:
Mondays 5:15-6pm Pilates and 6:30-7:30pm Vinyasa
Outdoor at Mountain Ave Field in North Caldwell:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-7pm
Daily Live Online Virtual Classes will continue to be available
Check out our plans for implementing additional cleaning & safety protocol:
- Our staff will be maintaining our regular cleaning schedule of disinfecting bathrooms, floors, and all surfaces daily and between all classes.
- Air purifiers designed to kill viruses will run during and between classes
- UV sanitation wands will be used to disinfect surfaces in the studio between classes
- Classes will be capped at 8 people and the floors will be marked at where mats should be placed in order to allow for proper spacing between people
- No mats, bolsters or blankets will be provided (you are welcome to bring your own).
- There will be no mat storage. You will need to take your mat home with you after class.
- Masks/Facial coverings are required in the studio but may be removed (on your mat) once class begins.
- We will be selling face masks and face shields
- No groups hanging out in common areas before or after classes. When shopping in the store, please stand at the social distance marked spaces only.
- Teachers will not provide any physical adjustments or assists during class
Procedure for Signing up, Checking in, & Entering the Studio:
- Registration is required. Classes will be capped at 8 people to ensure social distancing.
- Enter through the front of the studio only.
- Stand on social distance marker on the floor by the front desk
- You will check in to class at the front desk and your temperature will be checked. (If your temperature is above 99, you will be turned away from class, and the class will be credited to your account).
- Remove your shoes and leave them in the shoe tray or cubbies at the front desk (or you can carry them in to the studio with you). Bring your belongings in to the studio with you and leave them next to your mat. Please bring minimal items to the studio with you.
- When you enter the studio, head directly to one of the marked spots on the floor and roll out your mat. Please stay at your mat.
- After class, please put your mask back on before coming off your mat. You may exit out the front or back door.