Kids Yoga + Arts Summer Camps
at Indigo Yoga, 351 Bloomfield Ave, Caldwell
Age 5-8: 9:00 – 11:30am
Ages 9-13: 12:30 – 3:00pm
(Choose the dates that work best for you… Sign up for 1 or both weeks! Limited space available)
Kids Yoga + Art Summer Camp: Monday – Thursday, August 2 – 5, $150
Kids Yoga + Art End of Summer Camp: Monday – Thursday, August 23 – 26, $150
Yogi camp instructors will lead our campers to tap into creativity through a variety of arts and crafts, music, circle chats, playing games, enjoying outdoor time and balancing out the day with yoga, aerial yoga and mindful activities.
Please have your child bring water and wear comfortable clothing that they can move easily in (we’ll be active!). If your child has their own mat, feel free to bring it. Otherwise, they are welcome to borrow a mat.
Not only can you expect to see a smile on your child’s face,but you should expect to see a transformation in your child with the help of yoga practices + mindful activities working on our themed development focuses.
Development Focuses Include:
– Improve focus, concentration and active listening
– Become more comfortable in a social setting and speaking in groups of peers
– Improve body awareness and help understand alignment and correct posture
– Build strength, flexibility and balance
– Boost self esteem, confidence and body acceptance
– Reduce and relieve stress, anxiety and depression in our youth
– Explore different arts and get creative
– Learn the yogic principles of ethics and morals which include: non-violence, trust and honesty, not stealing, generosity and helping others, avoiding greed, respect, discipline, self reflection, work ethic, staying humble and being content