January 22 – 26, 2020
Amansala is set on a beautiful part of the beach in Tulum, Mexico. The convenient location makes it easy to reach the Mayan ruins of Tulum, fresh water swimming holes or the laid back town of Tulum. Amansala offers relaxed eco chic accommodation like no other boutique hotel in Tulum. Rooms vary from small private rooms to large shared rooms. All are spacious, with attention to detail throughout. The restaurant serves fresh fish, local produce and the tastiest mango margaritas in the Riviera Maya.
Room & Price options (prices are per person):
Beach View – King or 2 Queens (Shared) $1,700
Semi Beach View (Private) $1,900
Semi Beach View (Shared) $1,600
Garden (Private) $1,600
Garden – 2 or 3 Queens (Shared) $1,400
– 4 night accommodations in luxury rooms (includes tax + gratuity) (Please inquire if you’d like to add an additional night to your retreat)
– airport transfers to/from Cancun Airport
– 2 yoga classes daily
– 1 excursion: bike ride & jungle hike to snorkel in a Mayan cenote
– a cooking class & a salsa class
– Meals (please inform us of dietary needs)
• Light breakfast of fresh fruit prior to morning practice
• Dinner (One dinner is NOT included in your retreat. This is an “off-site” dinner, where the group can dine together or on their own)
*Airfare is not included. Nearest airport is Cancun International Airport.
CLICK HERE to book your trip! (Reserve your room with a $500 non-refundable deposit.
Payment plans available. Balance due by September 1st, 2019.
Email email@example.com to select your room.